- Provide advisory support and assistance on AML/CFT queries and issues
- Conduct transactions monitoring and AML investigations
- Prepare and submit suspicious transaction reports to JFIU and /or HKMA
- Maintain and update the AML Policy Manual and AML Procedures Manual to be in line with the corporate policies as well as the local legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure AML/CFT related information and publications are properly distributed and duly communicated to relevant associates
- Review Policies and Processes Manuals updated by other business and non-business divisions or functions related to AML/CFT procedures
- Identify areas for improvement in the AML process/documentation, AML Information System, transactions monitoring and AML investigations on an on-going basis
- Assist in establishment of the AML/CFT control/ governance framework as well as development/maintenance of AML compliance programmes that are in compliance with local AML/CFT legislation as well as rules and regulations issued by the HKMA and relevant authorities
- Provide training on the Bank's AML/CFT policies, procedures and guidelines to heighten AML/CFT awareness
- Provide coaching to junior AML compliance staff
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years' control-related experience on AML and KYC and experience in a sizable financial institution and/or regulatory bodies
- Prior AML/KYC experience in banking industry is preferred
- Possession of good knowledge on banking operations, products and services
- Self-motivated, independent with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word and Excel
- Attentive to details, compliance and control oriented, diligent and proactive
Expert – CRS & FATCA
Are you looking for some variety in in your CRS / FATCA role. Do you want to move onto the front line, providing solutions and support to a variety of financial institutions such as US, European and Chinese Banks, Insurance sector firms, Asset Management.
Great position to act as subject matter expert for CRS /FATCA for a global organization – please send CV to see full role description to email@example.com or call Pathay on 39516344 for further information.
eDiscovery Project Managers
Serving as the main client point of contact, this role manages a variety of eDiscovery projects and requires individuals who possess both litigation support and project management experience.
Best package in the industry available, for the full role description and details of the global client please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pathay on 39516344 for further information.