Are you looking for some variety in the financial crime compliance areas that you cover. Do you want to move onto the front line , providing solutions and support to a variety of financial institutions such as US, European and Chinese Banks, Insurance sector firms, Asset Management.
My client are a global consulting firm (non “big four”) who are focused on growing their rapidly expanding APAC division that is currently assisting a variety of clients through a period of tremendous change in the regulatory landscape.
- You will be a key member of the financial crime team specifically focusing on AML, Sanctions, CTF rules and PEPs with good technical knowledge of financial crime risk.
- You will be actively involved in winning, leading and delivering assignments predominantly onsite with clients so you must have proven experience in consulting and client delivery.
- You will be responsible for growing valued relationships with clients, industry contacts and key stakeholders within the business.
- You will deliver against key targets and performance indicators whilst being an ambassador for the company and being accountable for the quality of your output and wider client delivery.
- Experience level, Assistant Manager (2 -4 years) Manager (4 – 6 Years) Senior Manager (6+ Years)
- You will have proven experience of Financial Crime and a broad knowledge of APAC Financial Services with specific knowledge and experience of AML, Sanctions, CTF rules and PEP’s
- You will be able to demonstrate business development skills and the ability to engage both with clients and key stakeholders within the company alike.
- You will have strong team working skills, expert problem solving skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
With a strong work-life balance culture and great compensation schemes, this offers compliance professionals a relatively reduced stress level and broader exposure.