Great opportunity to join this progressive Chinese Bank that has seen a doubling of its Hong Kong operation in terms of team size last year with the compliance function currently 100+ professionals.
This role reports into the Deputy Head of Compliance and has the support of three team members.
Excellent package and working culture.
- Enhancement of Compliance policies and monitoring programs
- Maintaining operations the comply with relevant rules and regulations.
- Assist in reviewing new product proposals, policies and procedures to draw attention to compliance concerns, and ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Investigations around violation of internal and external rules
- Regulator relationship management coordinating enquiries and investigations by HKMA and SFC and participate in investment related complaint handling
- Manage ensure the team meets with assigned targets.
- Cultivate the environment and culture of compliance by providing in-house compliance training to staff members.
- University graduate with major in Business, Finance, Banking, Law or relevant disciplines.
- 5 years of relevant compliance experience in banking industry.
- Familiar with banking and securities operations.
- Regulatory experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
If you are interested in further information on this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Pathay on 2521 4078 for a confidential discussion.