Leadership role for a global bank to be directly accountable for the APAC Regional Investigations Division. Tasked to manage a large team of Investigators that ensure that the Banks interests are protected and in compliance with regional statutory, regulatory and business regulations through thourough investigations and management oversight.
Below is a brief overview of the role description and if you are interested in further information please send your CV to email@example.com and I will send you the full comprehensive JD or call me on 25214078 for a confidential discussion.
The Regional Director provides leadership, governance, expertise and guidance relative to the company processes and risks, projects, issues and initiatives regarding investigations throughout the region.
- Ensure that allegations of fraud & misconduct, Code of Conduct and ethics are properly investigated and managed and in a professional and consistent manner.
- Ensures investigations staff are appropriately trained and informed on the most recent fraud schemes, trends and related investigation techniques and intelligence.
- Establishes the investigations operational strategy and with the investigations management team, develops plans and objectives to execute the strategy.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with local Regulatory Authorities, law enforcement and intelligence agencies, Sister Banks network, and industry professional associations as appropriate.
- Attend various in-country and regional business meetings as appropriate to review and discuss investigation issues and key metrics.
- Work closely with the Banks regional Fraud Management Officer to ensures best practices and lessons learned are implemented within the region.
- Implement investigations related Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Collaborate with regional and global team members, including participating in or leading various bi-weekly and monthly conference calls, video conferencing or other required sharing forums.
Assesses fraud and related risks and works with regional in-business partners, such a Risk, Compliance Internal Audit, Human Resources and Technology to implement appropriate controls and measures to protect company staff, assets, business operations, and intellectual property.
- Minimum 10+ years Investigations experience including managing an investigations team.
- This position requires the individual to have an excellent working knowledge of investigations procedures, with an understanding and working knowledge of basis computer skills to include Windows-based software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous regional experience would be strongly preferred.
- Regional language skills are advantageous.
- Experience in the assessment of complex fraud and related allegations and recommendation of approach.
- Ability to brief senior management and provide concise and professional advice.
- Investigation experience with large global or multinational organization is desirable.
- Knowledge of relevant and criminal laws concepts and procedures is desirable.
- Knowledge of financial services products and services, controls and compliance is desirable.
- Experienced in preparing a brief of evidence for civil or criminal action desirable.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pathay on 25214078