Experienced Regulatory AML managers required for a leading Financial Services provider to assist their global clients on their AML programs. In particular successful candidates will be involved in:
- The design, enhancement, implementation and review of anti-money laundering detection and compliance programs;
- The assessment of AML risk at all levels of the client’s corporate structure;
- Creation of policies and procedures;
- Development and steer internal controls and compliance assessments;
- Create and deliver training modules;
- Integrating compliance controls into the scope of existing business practices;
- Selecting and implementing relevant technology solutions;
- Bachelor or Master degree of Business Administration/Finance/Accounting or relevant degrees.
- Four to nine years of financial services auditing or AML operation experiences with strong consulting
- Strong knowledge of and experience in AML regulations and regulatory authorities, AML policies and procedures, AML risk assessments, and customer on-boarding procedures;
- Experience in suspicious activity investigation, and familiar with transaction monitoring solutions;
- Sound analytical and creative problem solving capabilities;
- Group facilitation and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to train and develop staff manage project budgets, and develop strong client relationships; and
Proficiency in English and Mandarin, Cantonese.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pathay on 25214078 for a confidential discussion.