- Ensure CDD and account opening documents are in line with the company’s KYC and AML requirements
- Timely dissemination of AML updates and issuance of AML alerts as per regulatory requirements
- Take lead to handle enquiries and conduct investigations as well as be the key point of contact for AML matters
- Preparing and implementing AML related training programs to all staff.
- At least 6 years of solid AML experience, with a degree in Law/Finance/Accounting/Business
- in professional practice and/or the financial services sector, preferably in audit, legal or compliance work, and AML/KYC related areas
- Sound knowledge of the operations of the securities market and/or financial and investment industry
- Experience in regulatory authority (i.e. SFC/HKMA) would be an added advantage
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Yuen on +852 2522 3091 for a confidential discussion.