This European bank has created this APAC focused role to lead the Information/Cyber Security Team.
- Support the Cyber Security Risk Controls project
- Lead the Team in developing the Cyber Security program for the bank.
- Support with policies/control reviews, internal Audit activities
- Support the Education & Awareness of Cyber Security throughout the Bank
- Work with the Governance Managers to establish appropriate information security policies and responsibilities
- Support the Governance team in responding to the changing regulatory landscape and regulatory reporting
- CISM, CISA and CISSP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good reasoning and logic, problem solving skills
- Exposure to financial services environment
- Experience in working with diverse cross geography teams
- Self motivated individual, comfortable working without close supervision and with ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player with proven ability to build strong cross-business relationships
If you are interested in further information please contact Pathay directly on +852 25214078 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org