Client Profile: Confidential (available on request)
- Provide second-line of defence advice focusing on trust and discretionary portfolio management businesses and oversight to ensure that the whole Private Banking risk-based compliance monitoring program covering advisory, discretionary management and trust activities, is conducted in accordance with internal policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Review and provide feedback on emerging regulatory issues and industry practices that may impact the business;
- Review and advise the business on client documentation, product development, licensing, marketing material, regulatory applications, etc. that require Compliance input;
- Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or similar;
- Minimum of 8 years of related compliance experience which may include: private banking, wealth management, bank systems or operations, audit, compliance or law;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Hong Kong regulations (including experience having contact with the HKMA and SFC) and knowledge of industry best practices in compliance, governance and risk management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.