- Handling licensing related matters including application and annual filings
- Conducting position monitoring and trade surveillance
- Updating the team on any circulars, consultation papers and new regulations issued by the regulators
- Providing other central compliance support as assigned by the Head of Compliance
- At least 3 years’ of solid experience, with some knowledge of cross border implications
- Good computer literacy, knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook essential
- Knowledge of trade surveillance tools
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send you CV to email@example.com or call Yuen on +852 2522 3091 for a confidential discussion.